Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is the return policy?
- Full refund within 30 days of purchase in original packaging has not been open. Customer must pay for shipping.
- We offer to ship your products to anywhere within the domestic USA via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS Priority Mail.
When will I receive my order?
- Orders are fulfilled within 3-5 business days, then they are shipped. Shipping times depend on what shipping method you choose. Most shipping takes between 1-3 business days. Order details will include tracking.
What to do if I never received my order?
- Please verify shipping address is correct. If the package is not delivered within two weeks, contact us with your order information and tracking number, and we will do everything we can to help.
What should I do if I receive a defective order?
- Return the item within 30 days of purchase in original packaging for an exchange with reason for return. Full evaluation will determine refund amount.
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
- Orders placed may be eligible for change if not already shipped. Send us a message as soon as possible via our website to inquire and make arrangements. Shipped items are eligible for return if packaging is left unopened.
Where are you located?
How is the product made?
- Gloves are manufactured and carefully tested before packaging. Gloves use far infrared fiber heating elements which will improve blood circulation.
How do I make sure I order the right size?
- Gloves fit like a traditional golf glove. If you are unsure of your size, use a cloth measuring tape to determine your palm circumference and middle finger length.
- Size: M/L
- Palm Circumference: 6.93"-7.91"
- Middle Finger Length: 2.76"-3.11"
- Size: XL
- Palm Circumference: 7.91"-8.98"
- Middle Finger Length: 3.11"-3.43"
- Note: The elasticity of our glove liner adapts to your hand size and will help make up for imperfect measurements, helping to keep your hand warm and comfortable.
How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
- Please submit any questions you may have for us via the contact form on our website. We will email you back with a response. Questions will be answered within 48 hours.
- Battery comes fully charged. After use, we recommend recharging each battery for at least 3-4 hours. There is no need to fully drain the battery between uses.
- Remember to unplug the glove unit from the battery pack after each use to preserve power. If you don’t unplug it, make sure you turn off the glove by pressing and holding the power button for 3-5 seconds until the button is no longer lit.
- Low heat setting lasts 6-6.5 hours on one charge.
- Medium heat setting lasts 3-3.5 hours on one charge.
- High heat setting lasts 2-2.5 hours on one charge.
- A fully charged battery will retain its charge for several months until charge is drained by using the glove.
- Yes. There are no restrictions on traveling with the lithium ion battery we use.
Heated Glove Operations
- Charge the batteries of the glove liners until the charger light turns green. The charging time of an empty battery usually is 4-6 hours.
- Carefully connect the fully charged batteries to the glove liners. The red, blue and green lights will light up once in sequence.
- Activate (and deactivate) the glove liners by pressing the ON/OFF button for at least 3 seconds. By default, the LED displays red, high-grade output, and the output power is 100%.
- Select the desired heating mode by pressing the button 1 time quickly and cycle through the three settings. The color of the button indicates the heating level that is set. Red (High), Blue (Medium), Green (Low).
- The 4 small LED-lights of the button indicate the current battery capacity that is left.
- To turn the heat off, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds until the light on the power button shuts off. Or simply disconnect the battery.
- To prevent injury to yourself and others or damage to your device, read the safety information of this manual carefully!
- Users of heated clothing must be observant of early signs of a possible burn. If you feel heat tingling sensations or if the skin turns red, there is a risk of burns. Turn off the device immediately and stop using it. Consult a physician if you think you have a burn.
- Do not allow children under 6 years or mentally disabled to use the device. Do not use during sleep or while you are under influence of drugs, alcohol or medication. Use the device with extra caution when you are distracted by activities such as driving, riding, cycling, jogging and more. Risk of burn!
- Always check the device and its accessories for damage before use. Do not use a damaged device or damaged accessories. A damaged, punctured or swollen battery should NOT be charged. Place the battery in a fireproof container and dispose it. If you notice strange smells, sounds, smoke, liquids, stop using the device immediately.
- Do not disassemble, modify or repair your device. Use Manufacturer approved batteries, chargers, accessories and supplies.
- Do not submerge the device in water when it is connected to the battery. The device is weather resistant, not water proof. Do NOT submerge the charger!
- Avoid temperatures above 180 °F (80 °C). The batteries can explode in high temperature and fire environment. Dispose used batteries in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- The device may interfere with other electronic devices such as pacemakers and more. Do not use it if you have impaired temperature sensitivity. Consult your doctor before use.
- Keep the product out of the reach of small children, as it contains small parts which could be swallowed.
- Always turn off the device and disconnect the batteries when it is not in use or under supervision.
CAUTION! If you feel uncomfortable tingling heat or if the skin turns red, there is a risk of burns. Turn off the device immediately and stop using it. Read the safety information carefully before first use.